MUA Insurance Company formerly Phoenix of Uganda Assurance is a multi-faceted Company based in Mauritius but operating in the East African Countries. In Uganda, its head office is located on Worker’s house in Kampala.
We are seeking to recruit Business/sales consultants who will be based now at our main Agency office at Span House.
Job Summary: The Agents will support MUA Insurance Company and serve as independent contractors and shall be remunerated by way of attractive commission and monthly performance incentives. The rate of commission shall be as determined and regulated by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA).
The Agents will mainly be responsible for various types of General Insurance products to Businesses and Individuals on behalf of MUA Insurance Uganda Limited, including Motor, Fire, Property, Personal Accident, Property, Travel Insurances, specialized insurance such as Marine, Agriculture and Professional Indemnity. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To meet significant sales volumes and orders.
• To leverage a competitive market.
• To innovate marketing and sales strategies that will open up new markets for our products.
• To segment new market channels for our product distribution.
• To monitor customer needs, maintain a good customer relationship and grow our customer base.
• To add value to our brand and protect the image of the company.
• To attend sales meetings as per-request by the business development manager
• To identify business prospects.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• The applicants must hold a Degree or Diplomas in Business Administration (Marketing) and any other related or equivalent Business qualification.
• At least two years’ experience or more in Sales within the Insurance Industry.
• Possess strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the insurance industry.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
• I.T proficient (MS Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint).
Job Education: Degree or Diploma
Job Experience: two years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters, Academic documents and detailed CVs to: Abasalidde@mua.co.ug . Or you can hand deliver them to our head offices on Workers house 9th floor – Northern wing.