POSITION: PS Loan Officers (10 Positions)
COMPANY: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
LOCATION: Spear House Branch.
To evaluate and approve loans within loan limit by reviewing applicants’ financial status, credit history and property used as collateral.
1. Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
2. Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services. Explain technical product or service information to customers. Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
3. Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings. Identify potential customers.
4. Make presentations on our products to groups and individuals to attract new clients. Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
5. Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit risk, and collateral to determine feasibility of granting loans.
6. Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ loan application documents, credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
7. Review and update credit and loan files of the client.
8. Compute loan schedules as required.
9. Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
10. Collect payments when they fall due and remind clients when the payments will fall due.
11. Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
12. Preparing and interpreting own report
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
1. Diploma in a relevant field.
2. Knowledgeable about Private Sector loans.
3. Computer knowledge.
4. Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
5. Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Minimum age 23 years old and Maximum of 30 years old.
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com ,
Deadline: 16th January 2023 at 05:00pm
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd (PHL).
PHL does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.