RAKAI HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAM
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio – medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
COMMUNITY DATA CLERKS (OVC)
DUTY STATION: Masaka, Lwengo, Bukomansimbi, Lyantonde, Kalangala, Mpigi, Sembabule and Kalungu
The position holder will support National and PEPFAR OVC reporting processes at supported Community Based Organizations (CBOs) or sites on a Monthly, Semiannual and Annual basis. .
• Support the collection of monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual National & PEPFAR specific data from source registers.
• Support timely and accurate data entry into the OVCMIS and OVC Tracker or any designated electronic capture system
• Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in OVCMIS and OVC Tracker.
• Support data quality assurance activities at the supported CBO sites
• Support data capture, documentation and Update of the Integrated OVCMIS Registers and other data case management tools
• Perform Data validation and cleaning at the supported sites as may be required
Job Skills: Not Specified
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• A Minimum of Advanced Level Certificate or Any Equivalent
• Data Entry Experience in OVCMIS and OVC Tracker reporting processes is essential
• Ability to work in rural setting sites assigned or support any other at discretion of immediate supervisor
• Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of teamwork/building
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees(include email address & contact number), and copies of academic qualifications/certificates in one document addressed to the HR Manager to email@example.com.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered. Deadline for Submission: Tuesday 31st March 2020 by 5:00pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification