JR/2021/47 – Credit Officer-Community Banking (Central)
Age Limit: 40 Years
No. of Vacancies: 2
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: O Level
Responsible to: Credit Supervisor
Responsible for: None
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
• Recruit, train clients and disburse loans.
• Mobilize savings deposits.
• Sell other Pride products.
• Make CRB credit applications.
• Monitor, follow up and recover loans disbursed.
• Follow up on loan recovery process.
• Generate business growth.
Comply with branch and BoU set targets.
• Follow up payment for and enrolment of clients onto the credit reference bureau before accessing loans.
• Post loans accurately.
• Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing clients.
Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
• Update client loan files.
• Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit Supervisor.
• Recommend to the supervisor any changes to improve service to clients.
Filing loan documentation.
• File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and procedures.
• Verify completeness of loan application file.
• Submit files to credit supervisor for verification. Academic Qualifications:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services & Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant / related field.
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
• Credit and / passes in English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
• Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of integrity.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages in the region; LUGANDA
• Should not be more than 40 years of age.
Job application procedure
Go to the website to apply: https://recruitment.pridemicrofinance.co.ug/