Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country. The Company seeks to recruit competent and motivated individuals to fill the positions below.
Position Title: Farm Administrator (2 positions)
Location: Various locations in Mukono District
Reports to: Inventory Manager
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for accurately inputting daily farm transactions into Navfarm. i.e. feed receipts and issues, consumptions, mortalities, transfers, sales, egg collections and transfers vaccines and other consumables
• To prepare daily farm reconciliations for inventory i.e. egg collections and transfers, feed receipts and issues, daily flock movements including mortalities
• Ensure chicken pen cards. Consumables bin cards and feed bin cards are updated on a daily basis and compared to Navfarm
• To prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
• To manage the farms store and ensure adequate documentation is in place for all issues and deliveries to the houses (Manual daily stores controls sheet)
• Weekly document serial number verification reports.
• Monthly farm requisition report and Monthly goods received summary
• Monthly closing balances of all farm stocks. Eggs, feeds, other consumables.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• Degree in Business Administration (Accounting/Finance) or any other related field
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar role in a busy commercial environment
• Knowledge of Inventory and administration management
• Knowledge of accounting and financial processes and procedures
Job application procedure
All applicants are required to send copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Email email@example.com or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue before close of business January 7th, 2022.