JR/2022/10 – Operations Supervisor
Age Limit: Years
Experience: 4 Years
No. of Vacancies: 2
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: Bachelors
Responsible to : Branch Manager
.Responsible for : Cashiers, Customer Service Executives, Health & Sanitation Assistant, Office Assistants
Conduct all branch transactions efficiently and in conformance with internal control systems and account for all financial transactions.
Duties and responsibilities:
• 1.Review, monitor and maintain internal control systems / procedures in line with Pride’s policy.
• Ensure adherence to Pride’s policies and procedures in the branch.
• Facilitate audit exercises.
• Approve cash withdrawals.
• Conduct spot checks on cashiers.
• 2.Monitor the branch’s liquidity.
• Monitor and manage the branches’ liquidity.
• Maintain up-to-date liquidity projection reports.
• Replenish the branch’s ATMs.
• File and code all vouchers and documents as per chart of accounts.
• Review the general ledger transactions and generate periodic reports in line with Pride’s guidelines.
• Carry out daily reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
• Prepare reports related to large cash transactions.
• Submit risk identification forms.
• Write suspicious transaction report.
• Deputize for Branch Manager and ensure continuity of branch operations.
• Ensure proper staff management and performance.
• Support Customer Service Executives and Cashiers.
• Introduce new accounts to support business growth at branch level.
• Champion budget monitoring and control processes.
• Supervise opening of new accounts.
• Approve requested stationery.
• Oversee an effective and efficient customer service within the branch.
• Ensure that customer complaints are resolved.
• Authorize the distribution of ATM pin.
• Supervise the loan disbursement process within the branch.
• Supervise the accounts within the branch.
Qualifications and Education.
• Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Statistics or Business Administration (Accounting option) or ina relevant/related field.
• Professional qualification in CPA /ACCA is an added advantage.
• Should have a minimum of four (4) year’s working experience in a similar position in Pride or any other financial institution.
• Should have a track record of good performance with at least a “Good” appraisal rating attained in the last 3 appraisal cycles.
• Should be well organized, reliable and have a track record of integrity.
• Should be willing to work in any of the 33 branches, where Pride operates
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now