Job Title: Trainee – Instrumentation 02 posts
Job Ref: 2019.09.124/FY-U-IM-05
Age: 25 years and above
Reporting to Instrument Technician; .
• Learning and know how to interpret process parameters where instrumentation equipment is stationed.
• Learning instrumentation procedures actively and keenly in the factory
• Acquiring more knowledge on the basic design of instrumentation equipment Training on the job on how to handle simple repairs of instrumentation equipment
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution
• Experience: Applicants who have just graduated, will undergo one-year on-the-job training, therefore will not be required to have experience.
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Not Required
Job application procedure
Applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone contact number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P.O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda
Tel. 0414-444000 Or Email to:
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement.