The overall purpose of the role is to grow the portfolio of the branch month on month across all products while maintaining high portfolio quality through a motivated team and satisfied customers .
• Develop and implement strategies for the achievement of the team portfolio quality target.
• Recruit and lead the required sales agents/loans officers as per the targets.
• Develop and implement staff retention strategies.
• Regularly train and support sales agents on all processes.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies for the sales agents aimed at assisting them to achieve their set targets.
• Supervise and support sales agents to achieve their individual targets month on month on sales and portfolio quality.
• Participate in the branch loans committee in timely appraisal and approval of all loans created by the team for compliance in line with product policies and procedures stipulated by the company.
• To enforce a zero tolerance to fraud culture in his/her team.
• To maintain high standards of customer satisfaction in line with the company’s customer service charter.
• Ensure discipline is maintained in his/her team in alignment with the company values.
• Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
• Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
• Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• good knowledge of company credit/lending policy
• Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
• Good computer and database skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
• Knowledge of customer service principles
• At least two years relevant work experience, one of which must be in a leadership position.
• Knowledge of office administration
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by; Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 05th May, 2021 at 05:00pm.
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd