Duty Station: Branches
Department: Commercial/ Operations department
Duty Stations: Acacia, Ben Kiwanuka, Katwe, Nakulabye, Kawempe, Ntinda, Kireka, Mukono, Jinja, Kamuli, Mbale, Busia, Iganga, Lira, Gulu, Koboko, Arua, Nakasongola, Masindi, Hoima, Kabale, Mbarara, Masaka, Kyotera, Ssembabule, Mityana, Fortportal
Report to: Banking Operations Supervisor
The Teller will be responsible for providing exceptional customer experience while ensuring efficient and accurate transaction processing for FINCA Uganda customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Processing customer cash entries after carrying out proper due diligence checks.
2. Escalating any suspicious transactions to the Head Teller and Branch Operations Supervisors.
3. Resolving customer queries, inquiries and complaints as per the management process.
4. Escalating any complaints not resolved.
5. Contributing to the branch business growth initiatives, both savings and credit
6. Maintaining high quality control on day to day branch operations and report any control lapses.
7. Developing initiatives to improve processing efficiencies and initiatives to support branch cost control.
8. Ensuring proper document filing system.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Strong interpersonal skills
2. Strong numerical skills.
3. Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
4. Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
5. Good problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
6. Computer literate and familiar with MS Office and other applications.
7. High level of analytical and creative skills.
8. Ability to work well under pressure.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any business related fields from a recognized University/Institution. Should have a credit in English and Mathematics.
Job application procedure
All candidates who so wish to take up this role in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Deadline: 21st January 2022