Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
4. Cashiers ( 3 Vacancies) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• Receiving & Handling Petty Cash floats.
• Preparing Cheque and cash payments for suppliers and service providers.
• Preparing and reporting petty cash accountabilities to the Accountant and PM every day and on a weekly basis.
• Preparing and payment of wages
• Reviewing the internal controls over cash and reporting the gaps to the Accountant for improvement.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or Any Business related course
• Female, 25- 30years of age
• Good communication skills
• Computer Literate
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
• A minimum of 1yr and above working experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
Job Education: Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted