Positions: 3 WASH Officers
Reports to: WASH Program Manager
Location: Mityana, Kassanda, Mubende Districts Position
Type: Full time
Salary: Attractive salary package and benefits
Hours: 48 hours per week
Wells of Life is a Non-Proﬁt International Organization working in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in central Uganda ( www.wellsoflife.org ). .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Trigger and Sensitize targeted communities and schools on their contribution and responsibility towards water, sanitation and hygiene promotion.
• Facilitate the formation and appropriate training of Water and Sanitation Committees, Hygiene Promoters, WASH club leaders, and Village Health Teams in communities and schools.
• Monitor WASH promotion activities and behaviour change in the program area.
• Ensure quality implementation of WASH activities in consonance with WASH Budget and Workplan
Minimum qualifications and experience
• Uganda Nationals (only).
• Hold an university degree or its equivalent in Public Health, Environmental Sanitation and other related disciplines, with additional training in Health Education, Community Development.
• Excellent command of luganda language is a MUST
• Skills in community facilitation and mobilization at community level.
• Technical knowledge of appropriate WASH technologies and models (CLTS), Community-Based WASH programme management.
• Motorcycle riding skills is an added advantage. We encourage female candidates with motorcycle riding skills to apply. Please mention it in your application.
Job Education Requirements: University degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Submit your Motivational letter, Resume, Academic documents and Reference letters from 3 professionals (not relatives) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 26th January, 2020, 17:00 hours.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
We DO NOT charge money for employment position