One of our clients, a major construction company is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic candidates to be placed in the different ongoing construction sites .
• Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
• Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
• Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
• Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
• Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Proficiency with hand tools.
• Experience as a Machine Operator
• Ability to Read Blueprints and Manuals
• Analytical Skills
• Physical Stamina and Strength
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Nb: Please Send A Copy Of Your Recent And Most Updated Cv, Indicating Most Recent Working Experience To Truthconsult123@Gmail.Com Not Later Than 20th December 2019 Indicating Position Applied For As The Subject