• Maintain workflows by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources, study methods of implementing cost reductions and develop report procedures and systems.
• Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points and initiate a fostering spirit of corporation within and between departments.
• Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplish work results, establish priority in monitoring the progress
• Revise schedules and report results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data, answering questions, and responding to requests.
• Create and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirement.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and redirecting personnel on the use of control points, equipment, and resources
• Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Maintain working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action.
• Performs any other task as per management request.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business and Management or any relevant discipline in relation to Business or industrial management.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
• Prior experience working in a supervisorial role.
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please follow this link to apply