Position: Pharmacy Assistant
Duty Station: (Mbarara, Adjumani, Kyangwali, Moyo, Kyaka)
No Required: Several
Position Ref No.: #E2046
Responsible for executing stock management activities in the Health Facility store including stock request, receipt, storage and issuance to departments of medical supplies, food items, equipment and other materials to departments. And dispensing medication to patients. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & skills
• Certificate in Pharmacy, Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Health supplies management or related field is required
• Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council is required
• Valid practicing license is required.
• 1 year of experience in a community or hospital pharmacy
• Knowledge of ERP systems/Rx solution
• Knowledge in medicine dispensing.
Job Education: Certificate in Pharmacy
Job Experience: 1 year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to;
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION ID & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
For more details, Click here: