Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South central Uganda. .
The Security guard will always provide support to the head of security with tasks to ensure maximum security and compliance to the systems in RHSP as well as offer guidance and support to the team under supervision.
• To guard program property, office premises and designated program residential places.
• Maintain safety of the dogs and the staff during shift.
• Ensure that no intruders / unauthorized persons trespass onto the office premises without permission
• Overseeing the overall security of the Program Premises
• Managing the duty and leave Rota of the security team
• Arranging and facilitating in house security trainings
• Advising Head of Security on matters of security Ensuring proper use and custody of security gadgets given to the security team
• Working with head of security to ensure discipline, appropriate deployment and performance security guards.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Security.
• security briefing to head of security, as well as weekly reports on the same.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
Knowledge And Experience
• Candidate must possess a Minimum of Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) Certificate
• Physically fit
• Willingness to reside in Kalisizo, Kyotera
• Willingness to work in shifts that stretch over the night and weekends according to schedule
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to prioritize tasks and strong problem-solving
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates (One document), addressed to the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline for Submission: Friday 6th March 2020 by 5:00pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.