Windle International Uganda (WIU) is a registered International NGO whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct programme activity. WIU has been a leading provider of access to university education, post-primary education, and vocational training for conflict-affected Africans since 1996.
In partnership with the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR), WIU seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancies that exist in Nakivale Refugee Settlement – Isingiro District.
Job title: ECD Caregiver
Reports to: Head Care Giver
Duty Station: Various ECD Centres
No. of posts: 07 (Seven). .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare lesson plans, schemes of work and conduct lessons
• Administer play and learn methodology
• Possess ECD parenting skills
• Engage community in meetings and advocacy for go-back to school.
• Submit Termly, Monthly and weekly reports as and when required.
• Any other duty as assigned by the relevant authority
• Minimum of O’ level Certificate or its equivalent.
• Certificate in Nursery Teaching or professional training in Early Childhood Development is an added advantage.
• Or enrolled in the on-going Care givers training with evidence.
Job Education Requirements: O level Certificate
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All interested applicants who meet the specifications above should submit their applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees and copies of their relevant academic and professional documents addressed to:
The Human Resource Administrator
Windle International Uganda
Nakivale Field Office
We actively welcome all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Windle International Uganda is an equal opportunities employer. Whilst all applications will be assessed strictly on individual merit, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No canvassing or lobbying will be tolerated. Individuals found to have done so will immediately be disqualified and blacklisted; We do not charge any money at any stage of the recruitment process.
WIU will not be held responsible in the event that a candidate pays money to any person who claims to act on behalf of or for WIU.
Closing Date: THURSDAY 10th Oct, 2019 by Close of Business.