Toyota Uganda the market leader in Uganda’s automotive industry is seeking to transform it’s business in line with the everchanging market environment in order to exceed our customers’ expectation, deliver the best purchase and ownership experience in our quest to remain the best in the Ugandan market. LUe call upon agile, passionate, creative, enthusiastic and result driven individuals looking for an exciting challenge to be part of our International Pan-African Group where your talent will shine by taking up the roles below.
Post: 2 Account Executives
Un, Diplomatic & NGO Segment (REF NO: TUGA/2020/HR/003)
Corporate segment (REF NO: TUGA/2020/HR/004).
- Achieve assigned vehicle sales targets and KPls with speciﬁc focus on the assigned segment and their needs
- Identify, qualify and follow up Sales prospects / opportunities that are generated through leads, cold calling, referrals from existing clients and other channels
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to deliver on company set targets
- Manage the client relationship while sen/ing as the lead point of contact for any and all matters speciﬁc to your account segment including timely provision of solutions and conﬂict resolution
- Forecast and track key client account metrics (e.g. customer visits, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Maintain, at all times, an accurate and reliable customer database with information, amongst others, on your clients‘ ﬂeet sizes, vehicle composition, renewal cycles and key contact personnel
- Leverage on available training to grow into a Sales professional able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all of the Toyota mobility solutions and our unique value proposition to the customer
- Brand Management: keep a professional image at all times to enhance and grow customer conﬁdence in the Toyota Uganda image as the Best in TownJob Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales, and Marketing or related ﬁeld
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales and/or Client Relationship Management with demonstrated ability in consistently exceeding targets
- Ability to listen, build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to maximize business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (candidates will be required to deliver a business pitch to a selected audience) .
- Tech sawy and passionate about innovations
- Valid driving licenseJob Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience: 3 years
Toyota Uganda is an equal opportunity employer that strives to employ people who are best qualiﬁed and suited for the relevant position. The company reserves the right to appoint people who may display qualities other than listed above
Interested candidates should submit via email a cover letter, detailed CV with scanned copies of academic certiﬁcates merged in one document.
Due to anticipated large.volume of applicants, we will strive to respond to all prospective employees however should you not have heard from us 4 weeks from the deadline below, consider your application unsuccessful.
Email to: email@example.com