Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field of study. Postgraduate degree in accounting is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years of accounting experience, experience in industrial and agricultural enterprises is preferred.
• Familiarity with Ugandan tax rules and the tax filing process.
• CPA or ACCA holder preferred; preferably under 35 years of age
• Proficiency in the use of Tally or Quick book software.
• Effective communication skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Ability to Work Under Pressure
• Result Oriented.
• Complete work with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to learn
Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete daily bookkeeping and posting transactions in the finance accounting system.
• Examining accounts and reconciling them with general ledger and bank reconciliation.
• Filling of tax returns like VAT, PAYE, WHT, Income Tax and Provisional Tax
• Completing, compiling and presenting financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance department.
• Resolving errors in financial reports and statements to ensure accuracy Effectively resolving accounting issues in a high pressure environment Maintain records and filing documents.
• Perform other or related duties as assigned
Job application procedure
All qualified candidates are encouraged to send their detailed CVs with three professional referees and copies of their education documents in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to service@cfid-ug.Com (State the Job Title in the Subject Area)
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in the interview process.
Application Deadline: 31/10/2022 at 5:30pm