Roofings Group is the leading manufacturer of quality steel and plastic building products in East Africa. We are Currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated, technically experienced, and competent person, with zeal to perform beyond expectations and excited to Join a (28) years leading steel manufacturer as an Assistant Brand Manager.
1. Assist and develop brand strategies and plans including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short -mid as well as long term that contribute vision strategy and objectives of the company.
2. Create and maintain strategies designed to market brands, create brand loyalty and increase recognition.
3. Assist in the development and execution of 360° integrated GTM leveraging the agreed strategy and core creative idea.
4. Clearly communicate activities & execute standards to the branding department and sales & marketing.
5. Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
6. Support in managing the brand reputation and visibility while reaching a larger audience and create mutual beneficial relationships with the public.
7. Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media including the monthly online newsletters.
8. Acquire yourself with the company’s information systems, policies and procedures included yet not limited to SAP.
9. Continue to update yourself on latest trends and communication technologies with respect to the Roofings brand.
10. Brand intellectual property management and avoid plagiarism of our content.
11. Manage internal and external stakeholders and drive excitement for the brand and its activities (brand image).
12. Ensure the team, clients and ad agencies establish and meet project goals in a SMART
13. way Specific – Measurable – Attainable -Relevant – Timeframe.
14. Ensure the teams are assisted in developing docket task plans.
15. Ensure the team reports are up to standard and capture all necessary aspects.
16. Promote Ubuntu inside and outside of the company.
17. Adhere to the values and policies of the company.
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience
1. The applicant for the role should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Media, Marketing, or other related degree.
2. 5 years of Brand Management experience with previously demonstrated success within the same environment.
3. Previous experience in brand marketing.
4. Experience working with successfully managing agencies / strategic partner relationships.
5. Experience in media planning, buying and management.
6. Insights of the local market landscape.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send your application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 03rd March 2023 addressed to the.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Note: email subject: ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER