Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country. The Company seeks to recruit competent and motivated individuals to fill the position below.
Position Title: Assistant Revenue Accountant (1 position)
Location: Bugolobi Head Office
Reports to: Revenue Accountant
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily check and reconciliation of customer orders to available balances.
• Daily and accurate reconciliations of customer accounts
• Ensure that all sales made at the abattoir have been invoiced realtime.
• Ensure that all sales made at the abattoir are with in customer limits for the credit customers or have been paid for, for the cash customers.
• Reconciliation of item sales to sales revenue reported
• Ensure errors in postings of customer sales and payments are corrected promptly
• Ensure compliance with the established procedures for abattoir sales
• Promptly provide designated monthly sales & revenue reports
• And any other duties assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration (Accounting/Finance)
• ACCA/CPA Level 2
• Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in related functions
• Hands on experience in the use of Navision accounting software
• Reporting & Analytical skills
Job application procedure
All applicants are required to send copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Email email@example.com or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue before close of business January 7th, 2022.