Position: Clinical Officer
Duty Station: (Mbarara)
No Required: 01
Position Ref No.: #E2049
Responsible for performing consultations in OPD and IPD units to diagnose, treat and manage patients in line with MoH and UNHCR guidelines. Controls the rational distribution of medicine and attends to emergency cases in the health facility. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & skills
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Community Health or equivalent is required
• 2 years of clinical medicine experience is required
• Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council is required
• Valid practicing license is required
• Knowledge of professional clinical medicine principles, procedures and techniques
Job Education: Diploma
Job Experience: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to;
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION ID & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
For more details, Click here