This position is responsible for the Children of Grace – Uganda donor communication and marketing efforts and is located in Jinja, Uganda. .
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully the individual must be able to perform each of the requirements listed below which are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The following duties and responsibilities are those considered to be essential but do not represent all job functions that may be required for this position:
Production of marketing and communications materials (60%)
Developing and rolling out marketing and communications strategies (25%)
Fundraising and donor/sponsor management support (10%)
Other responsibilities (5%)
• Other duties as required, including occasional work on weekends and public holidays for which time off in lieu can be taken in consultation with the Director of Operations..
Core Competencies, Skills And Abilities
• Commitment to understanding and supporting the vision and mission of Children of Grace.
• Compassion and appreciation for orphans and vulnerable children issues.
• Superior writing and oral communication skills.
• Significant experience in managing communications and marketing for an NGO.
• Excellent photography skills.
• Excellent computer and typing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
• Excellent organizational skills and methodological approach to program management.
• Attention to detail and strong project management skills.
• Ability to follow through on tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to be a team player and leader.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Individual must be ambitious, results-orientated, highly self-motivated and have demonstrated analytical skills. The successful candidate will thrive in a multi-cultural environment as part of a rapidly growing and developing organization.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelors degree in PR/Communications
Job Experience Requirements: 3 -year
Please send a motivation letter clearly demonstrating your ability to perform each of the areas in the Job Description and a 2 Page Resume to
with the subject of the email as the position you are applying for.
NOTE: Generic Motivation Letters and Resumes will not be accepted and due to the volume of Applications ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted