Imuka Access is a technology driven social enterprise that facilitates direct access to financing and business support services to entrepreneurs in Uganda.
We believe in the power of entrepreneurship as a driver of economic growth, employment and poverty reduction in frontier economies. Imuka Access links entrepreneurs to investors for much needed investment and pair’s business mentors to early stage businesses to offer mentorship services.
Imuka Access has been recognized as most innovative for one of its projects. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. We are bringing these services to entrepreneurs across Uganda through our web app found at http://imuka.co . We aim to build the resilience of early stage businesses hence propelling them towards sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fill the following position:
Community Engagement Associate
The Community Outreach & Engagement Associate is responsible for supporting growth of Imuka’s client base and stakeholder network by establishing and developing positive professional relationships with each. They ensure clients are aware of the products or services that meet their needs. Generate new business in form of trainees, investors and opportunities. (s)He identifies the most effective ways of marketing Imuka’s programs or services on the digital platform and other digital technologies. Specifically (s)he will;
The Community Outreach & Engagement Associate should be able to;
• Assist in developing and maintaining strong customer service relationships with trainees, community and stakeholder groups, potential clients, and partner organizations.
• Plan digital marketing strategies, suggest improvements to existing ones, including the Imuka Access platform, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Makes presentations to the community about the services and entrepreneur programs developed by Imuka and other partner organizations.
• Promotes a positive image of Imuka through participation in community and relevant professional programs, represents the enterprise at professional meetings and on community committees.
• Evaluates and recruits prospective trainees in close consultation program manager.
• Organize training programs through workshop, mentorship, networking, seminars etc.
• Manage outreach communications, e.g. website, newsletter, social media, digital marketing, PR etc
• Contributes to the overall success of the enterprise by performing all other duties as assigned.
• Develop online campaigns, and identify opportunities to increase customer engagement.
• Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders of Imuka to generate content for the platform
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
• Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are advantageous.
• Proven experience working in Digital Marketing.
• Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
• Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Effective communication and customer service skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All interested candidates submit your applications, by sending your CV/Linkedin profile and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 12th January, 2020