A major role of a Construction Manager:
1. Planning workloads and rotas and Delegating work to team members.
2. Working on budgets and managing team finances efficiently
3. Monitoring team performance and carrying out appraisals.
4. Ensuring work is completed on time, to a high standard, and in line with health and safety guidelines
5. Taking on aspects of your team’s particular type of work, such as surveying, foundation work, prefabricated house installation, electrical and plumbing.
6. Showing new and inexperienced prefab house installation workers how to do the job
7. Ensuring workers follow company policy and procedures
8. Prepare payment asper the work done
9. Regularly visit project sites in order to monitor the activities of sub-contractors and suppliers, with a view to avoiding any cost escalations.
10. Working with technical drawings and plans.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
1. The applicants should hold a degree in civil engineering or, Construction management, or a closely related and relevant discipline, from a recognized University.
2. Proven knowledge and skills in the application of MS Office Packages (especially, MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and AutoCAD are essential.
3. At least five years of working experience in managing construction projects especially the installation of prefabricated structures or similar work, in a large and reputable Construction company.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The following document should be attached to the application: –
1. CV and Copies of education Level.
Language: – Communicating fluently in English
Interested /eligible applicants can send their application with all relevant documents within ten (10) days from the date of announcement to the following emails address: