About ASA Microﬁnance:
ASA international established as ‘Greenﬁeld’ micro ﬁnance operations in India, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Myanmar, Sierra Leone and Gambia. Each of these institutions is, owned and managed by ASA international and built from the ground up with the support of ASA Bangladesh. We are seeking to ﬁll some full time positions with intelligent, long term committed and self-motivated energetic individuals to join ASA Uganda.
Job Title: Deputy Chief internal Auditor (1 position)
Reports to: Chief internal Auditor (GlA). ASA Uganda
Group internal Auditor ,GlA), ASA international.
Job Summary: The Deputy Chief Internal Auditor will be responsible for rendering an independent, objective evaluation of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes of the Microﬁnance Company and to recommend for improvements where necessary. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing or conducting performance, operational, ﬁnancial IT and compliance audit assignments in the organization . with emphasis on a risk-based approach designed to assist management in the attainment of their objectives.
• Prepare own entities internal audit plan in line with holding plan & submit to the CIA/GlA monthly
• Preparation of summary report for all the branches audited in the month & to be sent to GIA.
• identiﬁcation of the risk area & communicate to GlA in the report.
• Provision of consulting services to the management and staff.
• To carry out HQ audit, 3rd line of defense work and any other assignment in regular inten/al.
• Maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards and ensures internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The institute of Internal Auditors standards.
Qualiﬁcations, Skills and Experience:
Graduation degree in accounting and ﬁnance plus professionals qualiﬁcations CPA/ACCA/ACA Proven knowledge of Auditing standards and producers, laws, rules and regulations, at least 3 years experiences in Audit, excellent in communication and negotiation skill.
Job Education Requirements:degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All suitably qualiﬁed candidates are encouraged to send a copy of their updated CVs with a cover letter (attached as one document) indicating three referees and mentioning the position in the subject to e-mail: email@example.com Deadline: 24th January 2020.