Job Title: Digital Financial Services Manager
Reports to: Chief Client Relations Officer.
Purpose: Support BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd to drive innovation, and implementation and use digital delivery channels to develop and deliver outstanding products, customer experience, increase organizational efficiency, and find the right balance between tech for BRAC Uganda Bank customers. The Digital Financial Service Manager should also think creatively to imagine new uses for technology to address access, usage, literacy, security and other barriers..
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s in Businessl Finance related fieldsl Economics, Statistics, ICT, Engineering majoring in Project Planning and Management. ICT, Marketing/Sales, Statistics.
- Communication skills: Having good verbal presentation and writing skills and the ability to translate complex technological implementation language to non-technical people.
- Analytical skills: Able to demonstrate effective analytical skills, an ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives as well as ability to perform standard analyses such as performance analyses, competitor analyses, market analyses etc
- in-depth understanding of key drivers in a digital product/emerging technology business
- Experience in digital project management, including technological aspects that enabled you to develop skills in understanding business needs and transcribing them into functional specifications for a digital tool.
- Familiarity and experience with financial institutions is preferred.
- Substantial exposure of digital financial services strategy management, with direct exposure to top management strategy formulation and decision making
- Experience of being a central peace of wide range of strategic decision making processes and as result have become comfortable assessing a business and making appropriate choices.
- Should have at least 03 years of related experience working in a financial inclusion, product development, digital finance, technology for development, payments platforms and project management. Experience working with MNOs, fintechs, financial institutions, regulators is added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 03 years
interested candidates should email their application letter. Curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic documents. IN PDF FILE mentioning the job title as the subject matter to
All applications should be addressed to
the new of Human Resource and Training BRAC Uganda Bank Limited
Note: Please consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not here from us within one month from the closing date