In- charge of the MediLife insurance product sales at the Branch
Job Title: DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (DSR)
Reporting to: Branch Operations Manager/
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive product sales in line with the Bancassurance set targets.
- Drive profitability of bancassurance sales from new and existing clients.
- The incumbent will also drive sustainable growth of the assigned portfolio in order to achieve the set business
- Explain the terms of the insurance product to prospective policy holders.
- Tasked with the collection of premiums on all insurance business transacted at the assigned Branch
as per laid down procedures.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in insurance sales activation programs organized.
Minimum Education Qualification
- Diploma in a business related field and / or Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance from the Insurance Institute of Uganda.
- At least one year’s working experience in insurance sales, underwriting, claims, finance or regulation.
Key Required Skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of principles and practices of life,general or medical insurance
- Have knowledge of insurance sales and business development
- Ability to identify business opportunities and make value-adding recommendations
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
Interested candidates should submit hard copy application letters including an updated CV and academic documents (O’ level, A’ level and University Transcript) to our
Head Office Reception at
Orient Plaza, No. 6/6A
addressed to the Head, Human Resources,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted