Multiplex Limited is an indigenous private company incorporated in Uganda in 1984, with an initial vision of contributing to the process of reconstruction of the national infrastructure after decades of civil strife and economic decline. Multiplex Ltd has transformed into one of the largest companies in the construction of Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Dams and Water works, Stone Quarrying, Concrete Products, Asphalt production, Plant Hire and Construction Material Transport Services. We are also engaged in the following services:
a) Management and control of street parking.
b) Provision of world class computerized Digital and Security printing using state of Art technologies.
c) Other services include: Real Estate, Commercial Services and Tourisms, and Hospitality Services.
We are now looking for a competent person who possesses appropriate skills, knowledge, and right attitude to join and enhance our dynamic and valued workforce in the following position:
Degree or diploma in mechanical engineering, or transport management or related profession.
3 years’ experience in fleet management preferably in a construction company.
Summary of duties and responsibilities
• Scheduling preventative maintenance plans for all company earth moving and vehicles.
• Plan and process acquisition of all spares required to implement the maintenance plans.
• Work hand in hand with the maintenance team to ensure health and safety of the company fleet.
• Maintain update data base of operators and drivers
• Ensure that operators and drivers comply with all relevant regulations.
• Investigate all incidents and report to management in accordance with established processes.
• They also have to prepare reports detailing the effectiveness of the fleet.
• Manage the movement of fleet through appropriate system.
• Maintain accurate record and data bases of the company equipment and vehicles.
• Examine and analyse recorded data and advise management.
Job application procedure
Not later than 24th June 2021.
Please send by email or hand delivery to the following address:
P.O.BOX 3874, Kampala, Uganda
Plot 33 Mpanga Close, off Luthuli Drive, Bugolobi
Note : email@example.com
Please submit a cover letter, CV With 3 Referees and academic documents to the address above.
NOTE: Quote the position you are applying for on the email subject
Note: Email submission only will be accepted:
Keep safe and take care, COVID- 19 is a reality.