Medical Teams International is a faith-based not for profit health relief and development organization with a Calling “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has operations in West Nile and South western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic, trainable and experienced candidate to fill the following positions; .
Responsible for overseeing front office including assisting visitors, managing phones and handling mail. Assists HR Department and other departments upon request and directly manages Office Cleaner.
A minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management, Secretarial Studies, Office Management, social Sciences or equivalent is required
• 2 years of front office work experience is required
• Experience working with INGOs is an added advantage
• Knowledge of reception activities and secretarial procedures
• Skilled in administrative tasks and highly organized
• Skilled in liaising with vendors
• Skilled at using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong command of written and spoken English
• Ability quickly adapt to provide prompt service to visitors
• Friendly and welcoming attitude
• Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy
• Ability to hold staff accountable to work responsibilities, MTI protocol and ethical standards
• Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please follow the link below for detailed job description for the position: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=22348&clientkey=BE1660BE3D0630C7C609C2764DD1B065
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday January 29, 2021. 5.00 PM.
• Interested applicants who meet the minimum criteria should submit an updated CV and application letter only through the link above. Please include 3 work related referees on your CV
• Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
• Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
• Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled
• all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
• While we thank all applicants for applying, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity employer