The company is seeking to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to ﬁll the position of Graduate Trainee Accounts.
Accountant will be responsible for helping the accounts assistant in the day to day book keeping of the company. Report To: Accounts Assistant .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Analyse financial data
• Regular contact with clients by telephone and in person
• Help prepare financial information and ensure the accuracy of financial data
• Check financial records for accuracy, ensuring activities are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures.
• Preparation of information and reports for internal and external use
• Working as part of a flexible team the post holder will undertake the following duties:
• Purchase Ledger processing:
• Input supplier invoices, including coding entries for VAT and expense type
• Check invoices to supplier statements
• Sales Ledger processing:
• Generate Sales invoices
• Follow up unpaid items
• Process journals
General finance office duties:
• Filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving
• Taking telephone messages
• Assisting accountants with administration duties for major projects
• Ensure that good practice, customer care and health and safety are fully blended into day-to-day activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Business-related field
• No experience required
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation plus excellent organization skills.
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to send detailed CV and copies of requisite documents through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, copy email@example.com Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 15th January 2021 .