Department: Advocacy Reports to: Finance & Economic Advisor .
• Ensure periodic briefs, updates on business analysis on micro and macro insights for the
• Develop, activate business models for decision making by management.
• Responsible for stakeholder engagement to obtain and influence information for use in developing variables in the business decision making models.
• Responsible for environmental mapping of factors that can affect the business, revenue streams and costs.
• In charge of the company’s budget making, work plans and monitor their implementation.
• Development of revenue and cost seasonality reports.
• Establish strategies that monitor, evaluate and report on the overall performance of the organization.
• Development and implementation of the Group Business Performance Management(BPM) framework to improve efficiency.
• Responsible for developing research and statistical periodic reports for decision making.
• In charge of the Narrative and Segment Reporting in the Management Reports as as Annual Financial Reports
• B.SC in any of the following fields of Finance, Economics/Statistics/Mathematics.
• An MBA specializing in Finance is a plus
• Advances business data analysis using market edge software solutions.
• Marketing, pricing, products and gene
• Knowledge of any 2 database systems of SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and SQLite.
• Knowledge of any 2 statistical analysis packages: Excel, SPSS, STATA, etc
• Working knowledge in the SAP Business Intelligence platform is a plus
Job Education: · B.SC in any of the following fields of Finance, Economics/Statistics/Mathematics.
Job Experience: 6 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please put the job title in the subject body of the email
Deadline: 27th March 2020