Luuka Plastics Ltd
Plot 375, Kawempe, Kalerwe-Ttula Road.
Tel: +256-414 566665 Fax: +256-414 567006
Luuka Plastics Ltd. is one of the Leading Manufacturer of high quality flexible packaging materials and plastic products in East Africa. We are currently looking for competent candidates to fill the following positions that exist in our group;
JOB TITLE: HEAD SALES & MARKETING,
REF: LPL/HSM/29/03/2021 .
REPORTING TO THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
1. Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and sales plans for the company products and supervising the reporting team.
2. Set and implement the sales and marketing strategic objectives, work plans, budgets and Key Performance Indicators, SOPs and ensure their achievements.
3. Implement efficient strategies to ensure that all customers are timely and effectively served and satisfied.
4. Plan and implement the sales and marketing promotional strategies including branding, advertisements and exhibitions etc.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
• A Post Graduate Diploma or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related disciplines
• Minimum 5years’ relevant experience in a Manufacturing/FMCG company in a reputable organization.
• Membership of a professional association is an added advantage
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES REQUIRED
• Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal, team work, customer care, strong leadership and managerial skills
• Ability to multi-task, flexible, results focused, creative, innovative, analytical, pays attention to details, minimum supervision, professional and an asset to the company
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24 12:00:00 AM Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and copies of academic documents by email to: email@example.com; by quoting the job reference as the email subject. Kindly merge all your documents and send them in one attachment in word or PDF format not exceeding 2MBs.
The Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of advertisement i.e. from 29th March to 9th April 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. For more information, please visit our website i.e www.luukaplastics.com