Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant positions .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise the collection of Revenue at the Hotel
• Prepare books of Accounts and Accounting Records of the Hotel Develop, maintain and analyse budgets, prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted against actual costs
• Manage, control and account for the Financial Resources of the Hotel (V) • Prepare and coordinate budgets and work plans for the Hotel
• Reconcile bank statements against the cash book, Quick books software and any other records of the Hotel.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
• Coordinate and ensure the Hotel’s books of Accounts are Audited and Audit reports produced in time
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Person Specification
• A Degree in Business Administration with Accounting Option or its equivalent.
• Any training in quick books is an added advantage
• Three years’ working experience in a reputable organization Well-developed interpersonal and public relations skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotel, Net – Internet Cafe or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary, Uganda Kolping Society, P.O.Box 76, Hoima
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 24th January, 2020 at 5:00pm