Department: Human Resource
Reporting to: Director – Technical.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic cay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations /pay structures
• Ensuring that all HR payments and payrolls are accurately and timely processed.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employee and supervisors
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource national requirements, conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and Recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Maintains historical human resource recons by designing a filing and retrieval system: keeping past and current records, ensuring confidentiality of personnel matters
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting. orienting, and training employees Maintain a data base for expatriates
• Making and submitting monthly Human Resource department reports
• Any other duty as may be assigned
All matters shall be handled confidentially. As an employee of the company you shall not disclose or publish any trade secrets or confidential information pertaining to the business of the company to any person or authority during your employment or thereafter. The Company reserves right to take appropriate legal action including termination of your employment without notice in the event of breach of this undertaking
Return home any worker who turn up late for duty without a clear explanation workers found working without protective gears and those under influence of alcohol intercept all misconduct.
All company departments
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Special qualifications required
A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management, social sciences, business administration or with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a busy environment and should be computer literate
Observe safety at all times
Job application procedure
Please put the job title in the subject body of the email
Deadline: 18th October 2019