MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The IT Applications Administrator will design, implement, and maintain all Pride’s IT applications in line with policies and operating procedures, departmental plans, risk and regulatory frameworks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain all IT application services including but not limited to Core Banking Systems, Internet Banking, Treasury, LOS, AML.
2. Test, install, upgrade and monitor all IT applications across the Pride’s network in line with departmental plans.
3. Diagnose, fix and report system errors through logical execution and complex troubleshooting methods.
4. Monitor utility and warranty for all Pride’s IT application services in line with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
5. Maintain and monitor disaster recovery and business continuity of all IT application services in line with the risk and regulatory frameworks.
6. Regularly analyse customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
7. Develop, document and improve the various processes and procedures for the systems under the function in line with business goals and priorities.
8. Develop mechanisms for the resolution of all IT application service requests in line with service level agreements.
9. Develop, document and improve the various processes and procedures for the systems applications under the function.
10. Prepare and submit reports for systems under your docket as and when required.
1. BSc (Honors) Information Technology, computer science, Software engineering or computer engineering.
2. ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
1. At least three years of experience in managing business applications running on Web Logic
2. Technical Training in Basic Linux Systems Administration
3. Web logic System Administration.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply