Uganda Warehouse Receipt System Authority ( UWRSA ) looking to recruit Dynamic and self motivated Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant position:
JOB TITLE: IT Officer
Salary Scale: (UWRSA Level 3)
Responsible to: SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR .
• Work closely with the ICT Manager, System Administrator, HIS Officer to ensure that technology, infrastructure and operational requirements are met.
• Supervise all equipment installations and the related repair and maintenance activities when required.
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and other applications
• Develop visual illustrations, logos and other visual designs using software
• Assist field personnel in providing remote and on-site stakeholder support and services.
• Provide support to e-WRS and HIS users through : and or other services
• Plan and manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
• Track and monitor security of hardware and software systems.
• Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
• Participate in relevant events. conferences, meetings, etc to develop appropriate skills and industry knowledge.
• Stay updated on latest industry trends and developments.
• Other duties as maybe assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a field related to Computer Science, Computer
• Engineering, or Information Technology
• At least 1+ years of professional experience, preferably directly in the field of IT related field. HIS and/or mobile network operator, Finance. IT Operations.
• Relevant IT certifications such as CCNA. SOL. ORACLE. CCA etc are an added advantage.
• Demonstrated experience in reporting of IT services related information is an added advantage
• Familiarity with graphic design software and technologies (such as In Design, Photoshop} is a plus
• Knowledge and interest in computer systems. latest technologies and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Job Education Requirements: Bachelors or Master’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 1+ years
Job application procedure
Soft copy applications to be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Or hand delivered to Kingdom Kampala/ 4th Floor Leftwing /Plot 31-39, Nile Avenue Kampala. Tel; +256 414 287190 / 256 80011522 (Toll Free)