Job Title: Manager-Consumer Protection
Reporting to: Senior Manager-Operation
Division – Operations
No. of Vacancies: 1
Level of work: 3 (15)
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
Responsible for the overall management and delivery of MTN Mobile Money Uganda Ltd Consumer Protection policy in alignment with the provisions of the Bank of Uganda Consumer Protection Regulations and the NPS Act. This includes embedding Consumer Protection principles across the internal and external partner external partner ecosystem across people, process, product and technology.
Main Job Functions:
• Establish functional & 3PP Consumer Protection coordination and collaboration mechanisms
• Ensure, timely, accurate and quality reporting to the Regulator per specified reporting timelines.
• Ensure that Consumer Protection principles compliance after review of current and proposed systems, products and marketing materials is effected as part of product development, GTM, Business as usual” reviews
• Ensure that Training plans supportive of Consumer Protection principles are developed & effectively implemented for Intermediaries that support the end Users re; MoMo Agents, MTN U Dealers, 3PP Partners and their Support Staff as well as MTN Uganda Support and Service Staff.
• Manage customer and partner (3PP) complaints and ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Ensure Customer Awareness and Education is implemented and visible at points of service per Consumer Protection Regulations
• Collaborate with Management, Risk & Compliance and Internal Audit functions to deliver the annual reviews to the Consumer Policy
• Ensure resolution of key management actions from research and analysis on the patterns and trends associated with complaints from Consumers, Agents and 3PP
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Proficient with MS Office application especially Excel and Power Point
• At least 3 years’ Supervisory, Leadership experience in Operations – Contact Centre, Retail, Sales, Distribution, Agent, Outsourced Partner management, Quality Management etc.
• Prior experience in the FMCG, Telecom industry and Mobile Money will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Creative and Observant
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Can take initiative
• Independent but a Team Player
• Customer oriented
• Alert to environment changes and trends
• Good aptitude and adaptable
• Must have attention to detail
Job application procedure
To apply visit: https://mtn.taleo.net/careersection/mtn_external_cs/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100000Q&tz=GMT%2B03%3A00&tzname=Africa%2FNairobi