Uganda Warehouse Receipt System Authority ( UWRSA ) looking to recruit Dynamic and self motivated Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant position:
JOB TITLE: Manager Human Resource & Administration
Salary Scale: UWRSA Level 2
Responsible to: Managing Director
Responsible for: Principal Human Resource Officer
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist in managing. coordinating and enforcing the implementation of Human Resource function in the Authority. .
• Initiate and facilitate the development implementation and review of UWRSA Human Resource and Administrative Policies and Procedures.
• Coordinate the recruitment, selection. induction and placement of staff. prepare appointment letters. contracts and other related documentation and ensure internal disciplinary process
• Provide support to the Managing Director in the management and administration of Human Resources.
• Oversee the Authority’s staff welfare.
• Prepares the Human Resource Development Plan for onward submission to the Authority Board through the Managing Director.
• Oversee Human Resource Investment and development plan for the Authority.
• Ensure that staff with special needs are attended to and provided with necessary facilities.
• Conduct exit interviews and issue certificates of service to members of staff who retire.
• Monitor up—to—date data and information on staffing matters including staff establishment records.
• Provide guidance and ensure proper and sound management of Payroll for salaries. wages and benefits
• Project staffing needs for Administrative and Technical departments.
• Supervises Staff, assesses performance and identifies training needs and recommends appropriate training.
• A minimum of Master’s degree in Human Resource Management. Organizational Industrial Psychology, Management and Organizational Development, Public Administration and Management (HR option)
• A professional qualification in the related field is an added Advantage
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years working experience in a related field with a reputable organization
• Very professional and extremely confident
• High propensity for change and a natural inclination to drive and manage change in an organisation
• Should have high integrity with excellent communication. leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Should have proven ability to transfer skills and knowledge to others through formal training and technical support
• Demonstrated Computer Literacy and Presentation skills.
• Should have the ability to work independently. and as part of a team.
• Understanding of the Public Service Standing Orders particularly Human Resource
• Managing employee performance
• Has analytical skills needed to make sound HR decisions
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Consistent to follow through on tasks and projects to Completion
Job application procedure
Soft copy applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . Or hand delivered to Kingdom Kampala/ 4th Floor Leftwing /Plot 31-39, Nile Avenue Kampala. Tel; +256 414 287190 / 256 80011522 (Toll Free)