Alight is recruiting a Monitoring Evaluation and Learning/Feedback Referral and Response Mechanism Officer for our program in Uganda to be based at Kyangwali Office You’re interested in joining us? Welcome, we’re happy you’re here!
If you join us, you will find;
A team with deep experience in co-designing solutions that create new value around the world. We know we need to always be better, and we believe in the power and abundance of everyday people, everywhere, to change the world with us.
A culture of radical accountability to our customers –as we help build a meaningful life for and with the displaced, we ask them what they want and then deliver on it.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Monitoring Evaluation and Learning / FRRM Officer will support the planning and execution of monitoring and evaluation, ensuring quality in accordance with accepted standards, providing essential feedback for learning, accountability and decision making. He/she will review and monitor the implementation of M&E and FRRM activities and manage the utilization of data and information at field level in line with the M & E guidelines and the ALIGHT Project goal and objectives.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and monitor the implementation of annual field M & E and FRRM plans and budget in line with the Project goal and ALIGHT Financial management guidelines.
• In coordination with program sector leads, develop and manage databases on programs implementation and results achieved, challenging this data into relevant program reports, proposal development, or other informational products.
• Develop and administer tools for collecting and analyzing data to report on and provide feedback on program activities at field level.
• Develop working relationship with all project participants & key stakeholders, and conduct lessons-learned meetings / workshops for review of the progress and impact of programmes with key stakeholders to ensure an updated and shared understanding of the performance goals and information needs in line with the ALIGHT M & E reporting guidelines.
• Share or disseminate relevant and timely Monitoring Evaluation and Learning information in user-friendly formats to key stakeholders, including ALIGHT progarmme staff, beneficiary communities, OPM and donors.
• Prepare periodic field based MEL/FRRM reports with appropriate recommendations on identified project implementation strategies, targets and operational problems and submit them to your supervisor in line with the Project Goal and ALIGHT Uganda reporting guidelines.
• Serve as the Focal Point for site-level reporting including serving as a Reporting Revolution champion, compilation and distribution of information through collection and managing up to date and relevant project information on selected indicators both internally and from partners as needed.
• Conduct periodic assessments and surveys (baselines, mid-term, and end of program) to establish the progress level of program activities in relation to the set performance indicators in line with the project goal and objectives.
• Build the capacity of program sector leads and program implementers in Monitoring and Evaluation and data management issues in line with the project goal and objectives.
• Collaborate with Programme Manager to ensure site-level adherence to M&E plans developed for donor and Alight internal use.
Perform any other duties assigned to you by the supervisor.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Demography and Statistics or relevant field with a PGD in Monitoring and Evaluation as added advantage.
• At least three (3) years of program management, monitoring and evaluation experience.
• Fluency in Swahili and ability to ride with a valid license (Class A) is an added advantage.
• High level of integrity and confidentiality.
• Excellent proven report writing skills.
• Good interpersonal, communication skills & organizational skills.
• Knowledge of common Statistical analysis and database management packages Ms Access, Ms Excel, STATA, SPSS, EPiDATA
• Ability to work in a team.
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply