Our client in the Energy Sector seeks to recruit a suitably qualified and results-oriented individual for the vacancy above.
As an electricity distributor, Umeme is licensed to distribute and supply electricity to customers. This mandate involves; the operation, maintenance and upgrade of electricity distribution infrastructure, electricity retail and provision of related services. The sector is regulated by the Electricity Regulatory Authority, whose mandate includes setting operating standards and appropriate end-user tariffs.
1. Ensure hygienic standards of the office and all shared facilities at all times.
2. Track and assist with requisition to procure office supplies with a weekly report on office stock status.
3. Adherence to office maintenance and cleaning schedule, reporting all furniture and equipment that is faulty or due for servicing.
4. Ensure timely and correct delivery / collection of business related documents including but not limited to invoices, bills and tender documents, photocopying, binding, filing and scanning documents.
5. Mail drop off and collection from the dispatch desk.
6. Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Reqiured:
1. A minimum of UACE plus with 2 years of work experience
2. Working knowledge of health and safety regulations
3. Multi lingual skills and computer literacy are an added advantage
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply. Look for Spacific job and apply
Please Apply before 07th February 2023