Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange.
Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com .
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Pay Center Admin, Jubilee Life Insurance Company of Uganda Limited.
The position holder will report to the Accounts Assistant and will be based at Head Office in Kampala. .
1. Capturing of Standing Orders and DDAs.
2. Sharing Mandates with Banks.
3. Sharing rejected mandates with Operations.
4. Reconciliation of clients accounts.
5. Sharing of Unpaid Reports.
6. Following up on Standing Order Setups.
7. Filing clients’ communication.
8. Responding to clients queries with department head and other queries.
9. Safe Custody of Finance Documents.
10. Passing correction journal entries.
11. Print and dispatch off Agents, Clients statements monthly.
12. Filling of Department Documents.
Job Specifications and Required Skills
1. A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Accounting, OR equivalent.
2. Partial CPA or ACCA.
3. Relevant insurance Knowledge.
4. Administration and planning skills.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Good computer knowledge.
7. Customer Relation Management.
3. Team player
5. Good personal grooming
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via email@example.com quoting the Job Title by 25th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.