To create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region. .
• Sourcing for new business in the region.
• Achievement of sales targets for the branches under supervision.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
• In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision.
• Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branches.
• Sales Management Skills of Direct Sales; Recruitment; Promotional Skills; Account Management; Customer Service; and Entrepreneurship.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and E-mail
• Leadership and supervisory skills
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• A professional qualification in sales and marketing will be added advantage.
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com,
Deadline: 10th January 2021
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd