Established in 1994 Naguru Teenage Information and Health Centre (NTHIC) is a pioneer organization in providing youth friendly sexual and reproductive health services in Uganda. The aim of the NTHIC is to provide youth friendly services and create a safe space where young people can be empowered and receive quality ASRH related information guidance and other services. NTHIC wishes to recruit a competent and skilled senior management team to take the organization to another level. Below are summaries of the positions detailed JDs may be requested from NTHIC.
Research MEAL Manager:
• Develop, review and oversee implementation of MEAL systems.
• Coordinate the documentation and sharing of information and knowledge in line with NTIHC policies and procedures.
• Assist in development and implementation of the Research Policy and Agenda.
• Initiate partnerships and collaborations with Research Related Institutions aligning with Research Policy and agenda.
• A Bachelor in Statistics, Development Studies or Social Science or related field from a recognized University.
• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Biostatistics, Project Planning and Management.
• A Post-graduate qualification in Monitoring and evaluation is preferred.
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience from a reputable organization in a similar role. Experience monitoring and evaluation and reporting on SRHR programs.
Job application procedure
Applications for the above positions to include cover letter and CV not more than three pages) should be submitted to email@example.com before COB 24th May 2021. Please indicate in subject matter position you are applying. Detailed job descriptions may be picked from NTHIC in Bugolobi Opposite Shell during working hours starting on Tuesday, 25th May 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.