Responsible for aggregating information for customers and sales activities and report in a form for management decision making.
1. Extracting primary and secondary sales data and show trends in graphical and tabular form over set periods e.g., monthly, quarterly, or annually etc.
2. Prepare and submit sales performance reports across sales regions, categories and channels.
3. Mine and analyse data from the organization’s databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
4. Work with the technical team to develop the capability to produce relevant Ad Hoc reports that meet business requirements.
5. Identify leading customer data trends that can be capitalized on to generate value for the business.
6. Lead sales data compilation, evaluation and analysis including creating statistical reports, building and maintaining files aimed at increasing the business’ sales.
1. Excellent numerical and analytical skills
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Innovation and Creativity
4. Computer skills
5. Problem solving skills
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
2. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
3. At least one (1) year experience in marketing.
4. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (e.g., Excel)
5. Demonstrated skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th March 2023