Multiplex Limited is an indigenous private company incorporated in Uganda in 1984, with an initial vision of contributing to the process of reconstruction of the national infrastructure after decades of civil strife and economic decline. Multiplex Ltd has transformed into one of the largest companies in the construction of Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Dams and Water works, Stone Quarrying, Concrete Products, Asphalt production, Plant Hire and Construction Material Transport Services. We are also engaged in the following services:
a) Management and control of street parking.
b) Provision of world class computerized Digital and Security printing using state of Art technologies.
c) Other services include: Real Estate, Commercial Services and Tourisms, and Hospitality Services.
We are now looking for a competent person who possesses appropriate skills, knowledge, and right attitude to join and enhance our dynamic and valued workforce in the following position:
Site Accountant/ Administration
Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Administration or related professional
At least 3 years’ experience in Administration and accounting preferably in a construction company.
Understanding of ISO Management systems is an added advantage.
Summary of duties and responsibilities
• Prepare and document all financial information from sites on a daily basis
• Planning administrative requirements at site and submitting requisitions to Project Accountant one week in advance.
• Ensure the general site administration in terms of Human resources, wellness, Safety, health among others.
• Receive approved periodic budgets from Project Accountant for filing, ensure subsequent receipt of goods against budget by way of reference on a Goods Received Note and analyse variances for dispatched goods and goods received.
• Strict adherence to the Project Financial Manual and ensuring that internal controls are never bypassed.
• Completion and submission of daily attendance records to the project accountant.
• Monitor and supervise the activities of the Stores Accountant to ensure accurate and appropriate recording of inventory, timely documentation of issue notes to site, arrange periodic stock take as per finance manual and offer maximum support to internal auditors during stock take
• Maintain an independent detailed record of all vehicles delivering goods to the site
• Ensure proper use of the Project Assets and report on deviations if any.
• Manage the site imprest with proper accountability and timely requisition of re-imbursements
• Maintaining high level of confidentiality and not disclose financial information to third parties.
• Any other duties assigned by the Project Accountant and or group office.
Job application procedure
Not later than 24th June 2021.
Please send by email or hand delivery to the following address:
P.O.BOX 3874, Kampala, Uganda
Plot 33 Mpanga Close, off Luthuli Drive, Bugolobi
Note : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a cover letter, CV With 3 Referees and academic documents to the address above.
NOTE: Quote the position you are applying for on the email subject
Note: Email submission only will be accepted:
Keep safe and take care, COVID- 19 is a reality.