About ASA Microfinance:
ASA international established as ‘Greenﬁeld’ micro ﬁnance operations in India, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Myanmar, Sierra Leone and Gambia. Each of these institutions is, owned and managed by ASA international and built from the ground up with the support of ASA Bangladesh.
We are seeking to ﬁll some full time positions with intelligent, long term committed and self-motivated energetic individuals to join ASA Uganda.
Job Title: Social Performance Monitoring Officer
Reports to: Deputy Managing Director
Salary: Negotiable .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare quarterly CCRC reports for ASA international
• Provide operational support to entity office with respect to SPM & others;
• Conduct training for branch staffs, data collectors during annual Client/Staff Satisfaction Survey, Client Economic Yield (CEY) Survey, Exit Survey etc.
• Conducting CSR activities, evaluation and reporting to CEO and ASA International.
• Monitor regularly & report social initiatives (i.e. environmental awareness campaign, training) etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Science/Economics/Development Studies/Business Management or in any other appropriate subjects with at least 2 years of relevant work experience. Masters will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements:degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All suitably qualiﬁed candidates are encouraged to send a copy of their updated CVs with a cover letter (attached as one document) indicating three referees and mentioning the position in the subject to e-mail: email@example.com Deadline: 24th January 2020.