Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Check for raw materials according to the production plan received from the production manager on a weekly basis.
• Make requisition for materials from the respective stores.
• Take a record of all the raw materials in usage, the balance and the stock.
• Supply materials on all lines as requested.
• Prepare daily production report at the end of production.
• Take record of the weekly consumption of the raw materials.
• Performs any other task as per management request.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of a Diploma in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now