To provide services in regards to storage, stock control and stock issuing of Drugs, Laboratory supplies, spare parts and consumable materials to appropriate users and Baylor medical logistic officer for distribution in line with Baylor Uganda stores management and procurement guidelines
• To develop and implement an individual work plan for Stores Operations in line with Baylor Uganda operations guide lines, with an aim of meeting timely quarterly set targets.
• Receive and store organizational items, materials and supplies in the Navision system in line with the stores and procurement guidelines.
• Carry out a physical check for items before handing them over for dispatch, then Issue stores Supplies and materials to different users and Baylor medical logistic officer for distribution to Baylor supported site in line with the Baylor Uganda stores SOPs.
• Conduct regular weekly status stock updates, monthly and quarterly physical stock taking to monitor Stock items and inventory levels in line with the Baylor-Uganda stores operating Procedures.
• Maintain a detailed electronic tracking of all inventory and materials received and issued in the Navision system in line with the Baylor Uganda Stores Operating Procedures
• Maintain a secure, safe, organized and hygienic store at the regional Office.
• Build capacity of the staff on stores operations and monitor their compliance to storage operations guidelines through periodic stores audits and follow up on agreed upon interventions in line with the Baylor-Uganda stores operating Procedures.
Maintain updated filling system for stores records on items, materials and supplies received and issues out in line with the Baylor-Uganda stores operating
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain management or CIPS. A degree with a professional qualification in CIPS level 4(Diploma) will be an added advantage At least two years of working experience in store management. Have Key personal competences in team and communication skills, Must be dynamic, Persuasive &convincing, self- motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative
• 2 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job application procedure
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the link below. In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org