We are looking for result oriented and energetic professionals who can work under minimal supervision to fill the vacancy of Technical Operator (three in total required). .
Reporting to the Production Shift Manager, the Technical Operator will be responsible for;
1. Machine Operation:
• Setting the machine and gear output.
• Regularly monitoring the process of oiling and greasing the machine.
• Carrying out routine checks on machine operations.
• Participating in spare parts planning for the equipment(s).
• Maintaining and repairing the equipment(s) used.
• Identifying arising problems and carrying out trouble- shooting.
• Carrying out preventive and overhaul maintenance.
• Participating in parts replacements and cleaning whenever necessary.
3. Quality Production:
• Meeting the quality mandates of the company in order to have quality production.
• Carrying out daily surface cleaning and regular deep cleaning as scheduled.
• Implementing machine sanitization.
5. Documentation and Accountability:
• Making daily shift reports.
• Availing daily material and product usage records.
• Carrying out monthly/regular stocktaking
Skills And Knowledge Required
• Computer Knowledge
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Must be quick and confident
• Interpersonal skills and effective communication skills
• HSE awareness
Qualifications And Experience:
• Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Two years relevant experience
• Training in HACCP & GMP is a must
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Two years
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking up these opportunities, send your application, accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of your academic certificates to
the Human Resource Manager,
Crown Beverages Limited,
P.O. Box 20021, Kampala