Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ﬁll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: 4 Room Attendants
Reports: Supervisor House Keeping
Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Qualiﬁcation and Person Speciﬁcation
• A certificate in Catering and Hotel Management or its equivalent from a reputable Institution.
• Three years relevant experience in the Hotel industry working in House Keeping department.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good interpersonal relationships
• Ability to meet tight deadlines with efficiency
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure cleanliness of the rooms, bath rooms, corridors, offices, public areas and the surroundings.
• Sign for accommodation items from the linen store and account for them.
• Ensure that all equipment in the rooms are in good order and functioning.
• Ensure that guest’s room amenities are re stocked and standards maintained.
• Ensure the observance of hygiene and safety standards for optimum customer satisfaction.
• Report any lost and found property to the supervisor for recording and further Management
• Report to the supervisor any damages in the rooms that need repair.
• Ensure that all rooms are locked after cleaning.
Job Education Requirements: Certificate
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ﬁll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.